This web site, including any portion of this website accessible through the homepage http://opulix.com, or any other mobile version thereof (collectively the “Site” or “Opulix”) is published and maintained by Cronos Telecom USA, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related entities (collectively “Cronos”). These terms (the “Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement made between you and Cronos concerning your access to and use of the Site. By accessing, posting, browsing or using the Site in anyway, you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, to the Terms set forth herein. These Terms apply whether you are accessing the Site via personal computer, a mobile device, or any other technology or device now known or hereafter developed (each a “Devise”.) OPULIX is a publishing platform owned by Cronos. Our goal is to give voice to the authors of articles that use our service as a means of dissemination of their ideas, concepts and interesting material that is owned individually by each author. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use Opulix.
This Site is only for your personal use. As long as you comply with these Terms, Cronos grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right to enter, display and use the Site.
The words “use” or “using” in these Terms, means any time an individual (a “user“), directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with, use, display, view, print or copy from the Site, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the Site, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the Site, for any purpose whatsoever.
You agree that your use of the Site will comply with all applicable laws. In addition, you agree not to take any steps in connection with your use of the Site that could adversely affect Cronos and/or users of the Site, including engaging in or attempting to engage in the following conduct:
- Interrupting the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever, including by imposing an unreasonable load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- Deleting or revising any material or other information of any other user, Cronos, or any third party;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse-engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business other than those explicitly approved by Cronos;
- Defeating, investigating, or providing information concerning methods of defeating Site security mechanisms, including by allowing another person to access the Site using credentials issued to you, or by falsifying, deleting, or concealing Internet Protocol header, email sender, or other identifying information;
- Engaging in conduct that restricts, inhibits or discourages any other person or entity from using or enjoying all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or which, in Crono’s judgment, exposes it or any of its users, customers, or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type;
- Impersonating any person in order to fool. Parody and mockery can be part of the system and respect the opinions, but we must make clear that that’s what you’re doing. If your intention is to write under a pseudonym, it is adequate, but do it in your registration notice, making sure that the name you’re using is not that of a real person; or
- Taking any other action that could endanger or cause damage to Cronos, other users of the Site, or other third parties.
In addition, you agree not to use the threat of violence against anyone, including but not limited to any users of the Site.
Although Cronos believes in freedom of expression, we still reserve, in our sole discretion, the right to take down any content we consider hateful slurs.
Cronos does not tolerate harassment on Opulix, including, but not limited to:
- Posts that shame specific individuals, including images or altered images;
- Posts with altered or unaltered copies of private communications between private individuals posted without the explicit consent of a party to the communication;
- Posts with non-public, personal information intended to target, blackmail, or harass people; and
- Intimate or explicit images taken or posted without the subject’s explicit consent (including revenge porn)
Opulix supports parody, commentary, and fair use. Users may speak freely about matters and people of public interest. We support vigorous debate of substantive issues. However, Opulix DOES NOT tolerate abusive behavior directed at private individuals. In deciding whether someone has violated the rules, we will take into account things like the context and nature of the posted information and applicable privacy laws.
You also agree NOT to:
- Post anything related to minors that is inappropriate, including things that are sexual or violent in nature.
- Use any deceptive tags or links or otherwise mislead others about what you’ve posted.
- Embed malicious code in your posts
- Use deception to generate revenue or traffic.
- Write posts aimed primarily at affiliate marketing.
Register accounts or post content automatically, systemativally or programmatically.
- Post ant any porn. We all know where to find it and its not here.
- Post conent that’s violkates others’ privacy, including confidential information like credit card numbers or social security numbers.
- Use Opulix to engage in phishing or fraud.
- Post content that promotes or glorifies self-harm, such as cutting, eating disorders, and suicide.
Cronos may take any action that it deems appropriate if it determines, in its exclusive discretion, that you have engaged in any of these practices or otherwise violated these Terms. Such action may include the removal of content, the suspension or termination of your license to access the Site or initiation of civil or criminal legal proceedings. Under these circumstances, Cronos may also investigate your use of the Site and provide information about your use to law enforcement.
Under no circumstances will Cronos be responsible for any wireless charges incurred by a user (or any person that has access to a user’s wireless device, telephone number, or email address) for access or use of the Site.
Cronos reserves the right to modify, change, alter or otherwise edit these Terms at any time by updating this posting. By continuing to use the Site after Cronos publishes any changes, you agree to be bound by such changes. Cronos recommends that you periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, or to any modification thereof, you are not authorized to use the Site. If the changes are significant, we will let you know by email or posting a notice on the site before the changes take effect. The announcement a reasonable amount of time (the “Notice Period”) after which the new conditions become applicable to all users designate. If you do not accept the new terms, please remove your account within the period of notice, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not delete your account within the period of notice, the content and use of the site will be subject to the new terms for the future.
Content is of the authors.
Each Author owns the rights to their content that is published in Opulix. Opulix does not claim to have any ownership of the content that is published in Opulix. However, by posting content on Opulix, you grant Opulix permission to use such content solely to operate and provide the Site, including, without limitation, storing, distributing and displaying your content. This may include the promotion of content with other companies or services in order to increase potential audience for the content.
We will never sell your content to third parties without your explicit, written permission. By publishing on Opulix, you agree to allow others to see its contents. Opulix does not pre-screen content, but we have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or remove any content that you publish or transfer to Opulix, for any reason and in our sole discretion.
You are free to delete Your content from Opulix at any time, although there may be a delay in the removal from public view due to operational requirements. We keep, but not publicly show, back up copies of your removed content on our servers for 30 days or more after you delete your account. If you delete your account or content, it may be irrecoverable permanently.
You are responsible for the content you submit Opulix and assume all associated risks, including dependence by third partied on their accuracy, or claims related to intellectual property or other legal rights. By posting, you represent that you own or have the necessary rights to publish the content on Opulix, and that there are no conflicts with any and all licenses you may have already granted or will grant in the future.
If you have published any content elsewhere (your blog for example), you can even still publish on Opulix so long as you didn’t give exclusive rights to someone else, including publishers or other sites.
Appearance and design are owned exclusively by Cronos Telecom USA LLC. We reserve all rights. Some parts of the site are licensed under open licensing to third code. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML / CSS, JavaScipt, logos, or visual design elements without the express written permission of Opulix, unless permitted by law.
We do our best to provide reliable service and evolving, but we can change, cancel or restrict access to any aspect of the Site at any time, without notice.
This is not a platform or service for children. OPULIX is only for people over 13 years. If you are under 13, sorry, but you are allowed to use our site – please, do not make an account here. If we learn that a child under 13 is using OPULIX, we will automatically delete the account.
Responsible Safety and Revelations
We take security very seriously, and we are always looking for opportunities to make our service better. Our policy on security vulnerabilities and finding and reporting can be found on our website security and privacy.
The use of third-party accounts for logins.
Policy DMCA copyright
Opulix is governed under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act). Our policy to eliminate repeat copyright infringers.
In the event of any breach or concern about copy rights please go to “email@example.com
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CRONOS and all of its agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and parent, (collectively “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with your use of the Site, including but not limited to claims of copyright infringement or any claim in connection with or resulting from any breach by you of these Terms. You agree to cooperate fully in Cronos’s defense of any such claim. You agree that Cronos shall be entitled to select its own counsel, at your expense, to defend it in connection with any claim subject to indemnification by you. You agree that Cronos, and not you, will have control over the defense of any such claim. You further agree that you will not in any event settle any matter involving Cronos, whether or not the settlement binds or is on behalf of Cronos, without the written consent of Cronos.
- YOU USE OPULIX SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”.
- OPULIX MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE. BY WAY OF SPECIFIC CASES WITHOUT LIMITATION, NO WARRANTY IS MADE (i) THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ABSOLUTELY ERROR-FREE, (III) THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (IV) THAT ANY AT ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES BE CORRECTED.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT OPULIX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT , SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IN THE EVENT THAT OPULIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (V) OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OPULIX. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
We appreciate your feedback, if you have questions, comments on this agreement and our policies, please feel free to contact us and let us know your questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org